Autow-tech covers all aspects of towbar fitting. As an NTTA qualified towbar technician we can carry out the following:-
- Fixed flange and fixed swan neck towbars
- Detachable flange and detachable swan neck towbars
- 7 pin electrics, for road lighting only
- Twin & new 13 pin electrics for caravans
- Repair and updating of existing systems
- Vehicle coding to activate safety features and other control modules
We are able to carry out fittings at your home or place of work at a fraction of the cost of having a towbar fitted by a main dealer.
All towbars we supply have a life time guarantee against manufacturing defects. All electrical components will be covered by either the manufacturer or Autow-tech for two years. Plus our installations are guaranteed by Autowtech for two years to give total peace of mind.
So why choose Autow-tech?
- Qualified NTTA towbar technician working on your vehicle
- NTTA member
- Vehicle specific kits a speciality
- Invested in Westfalia latest service tool "Autocode" to code vehicle features
- Fully equipped service van
- Fully insured
- Friendly advice and a professional service
- Open 7 days a week (you can even book an installation for a Sunday)
- Free no obligation quotations
- Free 500 miles towbar torque check when requested
In addition to towbar fittings we can also make hitching up your caravan a little less stressful by installing the UK no.1 caravan motor movers from Powrtouch. (Please see our accessories page for further details)
And more recently we have become a partner with Sortimo vehicle racking specialists enabling us to supply and install vehicle racking systems for our commercial vehicle customers. (Please see our accessories page for further details)
We are fully insured to work on your vehicle with full public & product liability including indemnity insurance.
Call 01327 604104 for your a quotation